Consent to the processing of personal data
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the person concerned authorizes the company Concierge Management s.r.o., with registered office at Ukrajinská 1487/2A, 101 00 Prague 10, IN:24658928, VAT number: CZ24658928, registered in the public register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 164026/ MSPH (from now on referred to as the “Administrator”) to, in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data (from now on referred to as the “Act on the Processing of Personal Data”) process the following personal data of the person concerned:
name and surname
Name, surname, company name, address, telephone number and e-mail must be processed for the purpose of sending the e-mail newsletter and providing services. The Administrator will process these data for the necessary period, no longer than one year from the last communication.
Processing of personal data
By agreeing to process personal data, the person in question gives his express consent to the processing as mentioned above. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example, by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com or by sending a letter to the contact details of the management company Concierge Management s.r.o., Ctiradova 12, 140 00 Prague 4.
The Administrator carries out the processing of personal data.
Rights to correction, oblivion and access to personal data of the person concerned
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time,
• request information from us on what personal data we process,
• request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
• request a statement of this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
• request us to delete this personal data,
• in case of doubt regarding compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.